Coconut Flour Waffles that work! I found this recipe at The Unrefined Kitchen and had to try it out.
Coconut Flour Waffles
Makes 5-6 four-inch waffles
4 eggs, separated
2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1/3 cup almond milk or coconut milk
1/4 cup sifted coconut flour
1/2 Tbsp. honey
1. Put all the egg whites in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a second mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and all the rest of the ingredients.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold egg whites into batter mixture and gently mix until egg whites are incorporated.
4. Pour appropriate amount onto your waffle iron and cook. (On my waffle iron, I put 1 to 1 1/2 cups of batter on it and cooked for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes.)
5. Serve with fruit, pure maple syrup, and/or coconut whipped cream!